Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How Important is it to FEEL Your Way To What You Want?



I have been reading the book Money, and the Law of Attraction by Esther & Jerry Hicks.  I got introduced to the Law of Attraction when the movie The Secret came out and not long after that, I was introduced to Abraham-Hicks from a friend.  I have to say, since then my world has completely changed.

In the back of the book they have a CD.  I decided to listen to it because I have the day to myself.  Wednesday is the day where my son goes over to his grandma's house so that I have a full day to work.  I am on conference calls, planning, implementing and allowing business to happen.

I do have to say that I love Wednesdays!

Anyways, I was reminded from the CD that the most important thing you can do to move you into the direction you want to go is to be take a look at how you are FEELING in the moment.   

When you are excited and having fun, you are in alignment with what you want.  Let's look at it in your situation.

What is it that you really want?  OK.  How are you feeling about it?  Does that thought of it make you feel excited and happy?  If so, you are moving towards it and everything that needs to fall into place for you to reach it is lining up.

What if you have this pit in your stomach and you feel uncomfortable?  Maybe you are feeling frustrated or even worried about what it is that you want.

When you are having those feelings that don't feel good to you then you can be sure that you aren't not aligning up with what you want.

I used to think that I needed to do whatever it was possible to make things happen.  What did that bring me?  Frustration, worry and even a little anger because what I wanted, wasn't showing up, no matter how hard I worked for it.  

It wasn't until I let go of the "always trying to do whatever it was possible to make things happen" syndrome that I grew up with, that I started to feel better.  Once I started to feel better, I noticed things would start to fall into place.  People would show up that would help me, conversations would happen that gave me the guidance I needed to move into the right direction.

I have to say that it took me a while to understand this and I am still learning!  Sometimes I will find myself pushing against what I want only to realize that I need to back off and FEEL better about it!  

Once you can do that, you are opening yourself up for greatness to occur!

Today, take the time to acknowledge how your are FEELING!  Don't you want to feel happy and enjoy life?  Well you should!  So what are you waiting for!  Start NOW to feel a little bit better!

No comments: