Saturday, August 14, 2010

Are you breaking through?



This year has been an incredible year so far!  Not only for myself but for the whole world.  I think that in so many areas we (as human beings) have realized that we need to start doing things to move us to feeling better, living better and appreciating each other and our planet. 

It really has been about Breaking Through (the theme for the USANA International Convention - which is only 11 days away today!)

For myself, this has been a powerful year of self-discovery.  I am finally opening myself up to who I truly am and embracing that power.  I have to be quite honest with you, I allowed others to live my life, by making decisions based on what would make other people happy.  

This has been a big break through for me and in doing that I have realized that I have had a lot of beliefs holding me back from really becoming what I have wanted, who I truly am.  Through this uncovering of beliefs that no longer serve me, I have been able to change them into something that feels good, that is me, that is what I believe now!  In doing that, I have unlocked many doors of possibility to myself.

I want to ask you, "Are you breaking through?"  If you are, I want to congratulate you!  Whoohoo!  I would love to hear about it too.  

If your not, maybe your reading this because you are looking for your break through.  If you are looking, you don't have to look very far because it is inside of you.  You are the break through!  You are the only person that can hold you back from this by keeping you in a place of lack, worry, frustration, anger, whatever place that is for you.  

OR

You can choose to break through to your true potential, living the life that you know that you want, doing the things that excite you and bring you joy.  It's out there....waiting for you!  

All you have to do is make the decision today, draw the line in the sand, that Today is the Day for your break through and open your heart to yourself.  

Ask yourself, "What is it that is holding me back from doing what I truly want to do?"  

When you can on cover that ask "WHY".  

Really get to the heart of the challenge.  Then you will need to make a change.  Once you can make that change I am certain you will be making your break through.  

Please share by writing a comment below!  I would love to hear your break through so far this year and help CELEBRATE them with you.  I would also like to hear if your looking for it so we all can help support you!

No comments: