Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do you have a TEAM to move you forward?



For the past week I have been getting some intuitive hits.  For me it's a knowing or realization of something that comes to me.  It feels like an ah-ha moment or a light bulb going off in my head and I am saying to myself, "yes! That is so right!"


What came to me was how important team work and a TEAM is, in creating an abundant future especially through business.  I have to be quite honest, to create the healthy abundant future that you are looking for you need to team up, help each other to reach goals and also to leverage yourself.  


When I think of team,  team work and how this relates to the ocean, the dolphins and whales come to mind.  

I do have to say that what you put your attention on grows!  Because of my attention on team work I came across this great video of a pod of Humpback Whales in the open ocean working together as a team to hunt for food.  Check it out, it is amazing!  you will understand what I mean by team work!




Dolphins are very social animals living together in pods.  They stick together no matter what.  If one is injured or ill they never leave them.  How amazing is that.  One of the most intellectual animals on the planet.  We can clearly learn a lot from them.  


Why is a team so important in building your abundant future?
  • You are not alone 
  • It's a support system of people committed to helping you move through your challenges, as well as you helping others
  • Brainstorm - it's better when you can pool your ideas and bounce idea's off of others
  • Honesty and Trust - they will help you to move past barriers to reach your goals
  • Energy - for a lot of people just being in the energy of people who share the same interests and goals helps you to raise your energetic vibration and to feel even better!
If you aren't helping other people succeed and reach their goals, YOU will never reach yours!  

I can't wait to hear from you, leave your comments down below!  Do you have a team to help you build your abundant future or are you swimming in the ocean all by yourself?  How is it working for you?






Image: renjith krishnan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments: