Thursday, November 18, 2010

How To Get Hit By A Wave of Clarity!



Have you ever felt so stuck when trying to do something and you just can't get any clarity to move you forward? 


Or even felt as if you were trying to make other people happy following what they had told you because they said, "it was the best for you?"


Both of these challenges were happening for me and I didn't realize that they were so linked together.  I was trying so hard to put together a project that I was working on with someone else but it wasn't working out.  It felt good and exciting at first and as time passed, I just couldn't see how I could actually help people reach their goals with the plan that we created together.


Instead of re-designing the plan, I was so focused on how to make "that plan" happen.  Keep in mind, no one was even interested in this plan.  I put it out there, shared it with people and their simply was NO interest.


Of course, I was also having a hard time telling this person who helped me that I just couldn't see the vision anymore.  It really didn't serve who I am here to help.


But then all of the sudden I got clarity again!


This clarity happened as an expense and end to a friendship, which wasn't initiated by me.


I was really taken back by the impact of this choice.  I couldn't believe that a friendship would be cut off and ended because I didn't see "it" in the same way.  As I look back on it, the Universe delivers and I am always amazed and surprised in the way it comes.


Once this challenge was out of my way, the clarity was unbelievable.  I instantly saw how I could move things around in the program and really give my clients a system that will help them reach their goals.  I am in the process of putting it together but it is so simply amazing!


The point to all of this is sometimes we need to clear out areas and even people in our life that are just holding us back by standing up for what you feel is in our best interest.


It may be hard and difficult to do or you can do what I did and not respond and let the Universe take care of it for you!


If you have been challenged by something and got through it, I would love to hear about it!  Leave your comments below!

Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy. I LOVE this blogpost! What has been most challenging for me lately is letting go of things I've been taught that no longer serve me, or didn't in the first place. I was preached at for many years that I ABSOLUTELY had to BELIEVE that what was being said was "TRUE." Well the TRUTH IS, is that what RESONATES with me and makes me FEEL GOOD is what my TRUTH IS, and I'm stepping into that with both feet planted firmly on the ground. Tonight I've learned that I don't even have to communicate this to any of the people I have been concerned about. All I have to do is 'BE' the LIGHT that is my TRUTH. That's what I'm doing. THANK YOU for allowing me to respond to your WONDERFUL blogpost! LOVE to you! BLESSINGS!

Stacy Stehle said...

Beautiful comment! Thank you so much for taking the time to be open and honest and sharing this! It is exciting to read this and I agree, "All I have to do is 'BE' the LIGHT that is my TRUTH." Love to you!