Monday, July 12, 2010

My Journey with the Abundance Book




Last month the book The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price was recommended with me understand the truth about the Law of Abundance.  In this book it includes a 40 day prosperity plan.  I have started this prosperity plan.

When you start the 40 day plan you need to journal and mediate each day.  It is really about building a practice and changing your beliefs around prosperity and where it comes from.  If you miss a day you need to start from the beginning so that you can be consistent and 

So, I have not gone through a full 40 days, so my goal is to blog about my journey and what I experience as a way of being accountable and engaging in this wonderful process.


I highly recommend that you join me in this journey!  To get your copy of this book just go to amazon.com!


Here is to the next 40 days of Abundance!


Stacy

No comments: