Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 1 of the 40 Day Prosperity Plan

I got up early this morning so that I could do my daily Reiki practice and mediate on day 1, Statement of Principles, of the 40 day prosperity plan in the abundance book.

I do want to start by saying that it has been a challenge for me to continue this.  I think it is so important to start incorporating this into your daily routine.  The book suggests that you do this in the am, right after you wake up or in the pm, right before bed.

I have to say that I was excited to get started!  I really like the fact that we start out with releasing the belief that money is my supply.  My supply is really God, Source, Spirit, whatever you call it!  That is my true abundance and it flows through me.  I am the reality of that.  I found that to be so powerful.

Day 1 is a great start.  I do find myself looking over the statement through out the day!

Join me by getting your book and taking the 40 day prosperity plan: The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price

No comments: