Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Are You Pushing to Make Something Happen?


How many times have you pushed and pushed to try and make something work?  Maybe you feel under pressure to make a certain outcome happen so you end up doing something that you wish you could take back?  

Have you ever felt as if you were just keep banging your head against the wall, because what you are trying to make happen just isn't happening or working out the way that you wanted it too.

Of course, you are not alone.  I had been there so many times and I know that many other people have experienced the same thing.  I finally figured out the key to ALLOWING!


Growing up, I think a lot of us are taught that we need to use our heads and just "figure things out".  For so many years I followed this process and it just made me even more frustrated.  Deep down inside I felt as if there was a better way to make things happen.


For the past 3 years I am diving into my own spirituality and my intuition.  Along my journey I have learned and realize that all the answers that we need are right in front of us and among us!  We just need to open ourselves up and ALLOW ourselves to be aware of them.


This week I have had some personal/business breakthroughs.  It wasn't until I let go....I mean fully let go of what I was trying so hard to figure out that I started to get some thoughts and ideas that just felt so wonderful!

I want to give you some tips on how you can 'let go and ALLOW in' more of what you want.


  • Get clear and specific on the questions you are asking - this one is very hard for many people.  They are usually all over the place and don't really know what it is that they want. 

  • Ask your questions and let it float into the Universe - you need to let it go, stop worrying about it, complaining about it or getting frustrated.  This keeps you in a place of resistance and in fact brings you more worry, complaining and frustration.  Let it go!

  • Find something FUN to do - read a book, watch your favorite television show, hang out with friends, go surfing or snowboarding.  Do something that gets your mind off your question.

  • Be aware - notice your thoughts, feelings, things that are happening around you.  These are all synchronicities that will lead you to your answer!

  • Keep a journal - write it down!  All of it, your question, observations, synchronicities!  Then review it.  This will help you to get clear on your answer or the next direction you need to take to answer your question!
This process works!  You just need to have confidence and trust in your ability to let things go so that you can ALLOW more of what you want in!

I do want to hear from you!  Please feel free to leave your comments and questions below!  Do you use this process and if so, how has it helped you?  If you haven't use this, do you think you will give it a try?

Image: Filomena Scalise / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: