Thursday, March 26, 2009

Invest In Yourself

In this day and age, do you feel that if something were to happen in your current situation that you have the security to help you continue your life as it is?

Do you have a plan or a back pocket of residual income (thanks Patti Roney for this great concept) to keep up your life as you are currently living?

Have you ever asked yourself, WHAT IF?

I started my security and back pocket of residual income 2 1/2 years ago. If I would have found this concept earlier I know that I definetly would have jumped on board.

What do I mean my residual income?

When you do the work once and you get paid for that work over and over again.

You may currently love what your doing and I applaud you for that! That is fantastic! Do you have a plan? A lot of my friends and family thought they had a plan. Working years for a company, putting away money in savings and now they are unsure of that security. They really don't have a source that keeps the money coming in no matter what the situation. If they stop working, they don't get paid and money doesn't get put into their savings.

This is the time when you need to Invest In Yourself! You need a plan! Learn how you can to this by going to http://stacyastehle.net

I look forward to helping you!

To Your Success,
Stacy Stehle

No comments: