Friday, October 17, 2008

A Great Learning Tool

I am reading the book, The Business School for People Who Like Helping People by Robert Kiyosaki.

I highly suggest that you read it or like Robert Kiyosaki suggests, if your wondering about network marketing, it is also a great book to read.

For me, I am already in network marketing. Most of you can tell from reading my blog! This book just reinforced the fact that I have chosen the right path for me. This industry is a great way to get ahead in life and to grow as a person.

Training is very important with a network marketing business. When looking for one ask them about their training programs. If you get the right training you will succeed. However, you do need to put in the effort. By no means is this a get rich quick scheme. Robert suggests giving it 5 years!

You will definitely grow as a person, develop skills to improve your business and life and also over come your fears. Most people fear. They fear stepping out of their comfort zone. They fear of failure. They fear of selling.

However, everyone sells. I also learned this from Tim Sales. What is the difference between sales and communication? What do you do when you go for a job interview? You communicate to them that you are best for the job. You sell yourself. What do you do when you meet a person you like? You communicate with them, don't you share information about you? You are again selling yourself and they are doing the same to you.

If you have never failed, then you are not growing. You learn from your mistakes. Great leaders have failed. It is not the end of the world. I used to always want to be perfect. Say the right thing, do the right thing, never wanted to make a mistake. This book reassured me that it's OK to make mistakes because you learn from them and you also improve as a person.

If you're not learning your not growing! Take time for yourself.

No comments: