Friday, August 1, 2008

Network Marketing

I never really liked the idea of working for someone else. Even the most rewarding jobs I had always came with bosses. They were the ones telling me when to report to work, when I was to eat lunch and what days I would get off. I think you get the picture.

I was researching one night on the Internet about having a home based business. I came across a video by Tim Sales called Brilliant Compensation. This video changed my life. It showed how working for someone else wouldn't get me where I needed to be.

Before watching Brilliant Compensation, I only knew network marketing from what others had told me. They never had experience in it either. They were telling me information that they had heard from others.

I attended a presentation by Tim Sales and he talked about when researching network marketing, who should you take advice from? Check out http://www.firstclassmlm.com/ and watch his video. It will change your life.

You don't need to be afraid of network marketing! It is an industry that is growing daily..in 2006 this was a $32 BILLION Dollar industry!

Even Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki recommends Network Marketing!

Unfortunately, one will NEVER gain financial freedom from a JOB!

No comments: